Sit comfortably cross-legged on the floor with your eyes closed. If you choose to sit on the chair, put your feet apart, without shoes. Place your hands on your lap with your palms up. Your right hand will be placed on the certain parts (energy centers) of your body on the left side, while your left hand will remain on your left lap palm facing up.
Relax and take a few deep breaths. As you follow the steps, keep your eyes closed during the entire experience so that you can keep your attention “inside.”
1. Put your right hand on your lower left side, just above your hip and quietly say, either out loud or to yourself six times:
“Please give me the pure knowledge.”
2. Move your right hand up along your left side just below the ribcage and say ten times:
“I am my own teacher.”
3. Place your right hand on your heart and say twelve times:
“I am one with my self.”
4. Move your right hand between your neck and left shoulder while turning your head slightly towards the right, and say sixteen times:
“I do not condemn myself.”
5. Put your right hand across your forehead, bend your head slightly and say few times:
“I forgive everyone, including myself.”
6. Then, put your right hand on the back of your head, slightly push your head back and say:
“Please forgive me if I have committed any mistakes.”
7. Lastly, stretch your right palm and put it on the crown of your head, the center of your palm making firm contact with the top of your head, and rotate it slowly in a clock-wise direction. While doing this say seven times:
“Give me my Self-Realization. Let me experience the state of meditation.”
Keep both hands on your lap with palms upwards and sit quietly for 5-10 minutes with your attention on the top of the head. Notice the mental silence – how your thoughts have calmed and you feel more peaceful. At the end of the meditation, slowly open your eyes.
That’s it. Do you feel better? More relaxed, quieter inside? You have just taken the first step on a journey of Self-Realization. You will gain inner peace, balance, personal control, and self-understanding.
Establish a routine by doing it once or twice a day, every day, for a couple of weeks and see how good it makes you feel. More practice means enjoying more energy and many another mental, emotional and physical benefits.